The field of Science is an ever growing and dynamic one that houses a number of breakthrough and innovations on a regular basis. The scientists all around the globe are working day and night to bring live their brainchildren that can improvise human situations and make their lives even more and more comfortable. This article details on 10Best Science Innovations in 2018 that have changed the perception of the commoners and deepened their faith in the field of Science.
Following is the list of the 10 Best Science Innovations in 2018 that have changed the face of Science: –
- AI-powered robot microscopes- Keeping in mind about the issue of water shortage that is affecting millennials in the world, the researchers in IBM have developed microscopic, autonomous and robotic AI cameras that can monitor the behaviour of the microscopic pollutants and hence study the best possible ways to get rid of these biological as well as chemical pollutants. The data obtained from the cameras can then be used to analyse the factors affecting the water quality and life in the lakes and oceans.
- Strengthening of crypto anchors and blockchain- The research on crypto anchors and blockchain have taken a new level with them now aiding to fight against the counterfeiting activities and ensuring the security of the food supply chain. With an estimate of a loss of around USD 600 billion annually due to fraud, this technology aims to mitigate those and provide provenance on all of the resources starting from food to medicines.
- Development of lattice cryptography- Complex algebraic structures called lattices is becoming a vital tool for the quantum computers of today’s time. These are aimed to keep the sensitive data hidden from the eyes of the hackers and prevent the theft of online data. This technology is aimed to give a new face to the encryption tools that work for the data security.
- AI biasing- This is based to differentiate between the various AIs and decide for the ones that can give accurate and cent per cent correct results. Only those AI that obtains unbiased data can offer the required results, else the others can collapse. The main goal is to reduce the biases of the current AI systems.
- Shifting of quantum computers- The shifting of quantum computers from the high tech labs to the real world is the most sought-after innovation and is planning to become a part of the degree of CSE in the next 5-10 years. This can be used to solve a wide number of complex industrial problems.
- Reshaping of business strategies- Many companies are devising AI for reshaping of their business operations and implement the AI strategies into the business that can lead to strategic as well as organizational development to provide the best of solutions.
- IoT- Internet of Things or IoT is going to create the next trend via multiple devices that can power these intelligent devices to full potential and improve the scenario of wireless communications.
- Deep learning enhancement- This is meant to improvise the GPUs of current quantum computers and fabricate an all-together different architecture for those.
- Tuning of Models- With the help of AI, now the various construction models can be tuned via Google’s AutoML that can make AI the sole developer of any complex model.
- NLP dynamism- With this the NLP can be made more dynamic and hence be used by various websites to improvise their scenario of customer satisfaction and earn better insight into their problems.